Financial Aid & Scholarships
Father Andrew White, SJ School recognizes the importance of a Catholic education and providing support to make tuition affordable for families with demonstrated financial need Tuition assistance is available in the form of Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance or FAW Multi-Child Tuition Grants.
Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance
- Financial aid from the Archdiocese of Washington is available for students in grades Pre-K-8 who are applying to or are currently enrolled at Father Andrew White School.
- All tuition assistance obtained through the Archdiocese is based on demonstrated financial need.
- Financial need must be demonstrated each year to qualify.
- Applications are available each year beginning in October and are due in December for tuition assistance for current school families for the following school year.
- New families must submit applications by the February deadline.
- TADS financial aid and assessment manages the process on behalf of the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Only one application is required for all children in a family, whether elementary school students or high school students, even if seeking tuition assistance for children attending different schools.
2023-2024 Tuition Assistance Application Deadline for new families: As a reminder, the deadline for new families to apply for Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Program for school year 2023-2024 was Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Families can obtain the link to apply on the ADW website: http://www.adwcatholicschools.
FAW Multi-Child Tuition Grants
- Father Andrew White, SJ School awards tuition grants to families with multiple children enrolled in the school and those with one enrolled child who demonstrate need.
- To apply for assistance from the school, families must have already submitted an application for Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance through TADS.
- Applications for the FAW Multi-Child Grants, obtained from the school office, are provided to families upon request and must be submitted each spring.
- Tuition grant applications are reviewed by the school director and principal, and families are notified.