Financial Aid, Grants, Scholarships, and More!
Father Andrew White, SJ School recognizes the importance of a Catholic education and providing support to make tuition affordable for families. Father Andrew White, SJ School offers the opportunity to receive Archdiocesan Assistance, FAW Multi-Child Grants, Financial Aid, Active Catholic Parishioner Grants, Scholarships, and the RaiseRight Gift Card Program to reduce tuition for all families.
Opportunities for Tuition Support
Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance
- Financial aid from the Archdiocese of Washington (through TADS) is available for students in grades Pre-K-8 who are applying to or are currently enrolled at Father Andrew White School.
- All tuition assistance obtained through the Archdiocese is based on demonstrated financial need.
- Financial need must be demonstrated each year to qualify.
- Applications are available each year beginning in October and are due in February for tuition assistance for current (and new) school families for the following school year.
- TADS financial aid and assessment manages the process on behalf of the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Only one application is required for all children in a family, whether elementary school students or high school students, even if seeking tuition assistance for children attending different schools.
2024-2025 Tuition Assistance Application Deadline for all returning and new families to apply for Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Program for school year 2024-2025 is Friday, February 16, 2024.
Families can obtain the link to apply on the ADW website: http://www.adwcatholicschools.
FAW Multi-Child Tuition Grants and Financial Aid
- Father Andrew White, SJ School awards tuition grants to families with multiple children enrolled in the school and those with one enrolled child who demonstrate need.
- To apply for assistance from the school, families must have already submitted an application for Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance through TADS.
Multi-child tuition grants or any financial aid through the school will be determined by an independent committee, using the applications submitted through TADS. Therefore, you MUST complete the TADS financial aid application. There will be no additional multi-child grant or financial aid paperwork or application offered from FAW school.
Active Catholic Parishioner Grant
- The Active Catholic Parishioner Grant is available to families who submit a completed Pastoral Verification Form showing they are registered with a Catholic Church and are active members within that parish.
- The Pastoral Verification Form (linked here) will be available closer to the enrollment period.
HSA Service Scholarship
- The Home and School Association (HSA) Service Scholarship is given to those who make a commitment to fulfill 25 volunteer hours during the following school year. Additionally, they must accrue at least $50 in rebates which can be earned by purchasing gift cards through our RaiseRight Gift Card Program (or give a flat $50 donation to cover the rebate amount).
FAW RaiseRight Gift Card Program
- Did you know that you can also use the RaiseRight Gift Card Program to generate a credit to next year’s tuition? After the initial $50 worth of rebates earned for FAW, the remaining 75% of your rebates will come back to you in the form of a tuition credit. Alternatively you may designate that to go towards the 8th grade class trip if you so desire.
- The rebate tracking period runs from the beginning of April to the end of March during the school year.
- Gift card fundraising, also known as SCRIP fundraising, has been the #1 fundraiser for nonprofit organizations across the U.S. for more than 25 years. Why? Because it’s easy and more convenient than selling goods or recruiting volunteers. Earn simply by buying gift cards to use for everyday purchases, instead of using cash or credit cards.
- For more information, click HERE!