Our subs are the best!
We are looking for cheerful and positive parents and community members who would be available 7:30am – 2:45pm to substitute for teachers as needed throughout the year. Approved applicants who pass a criminal background check can use this for volunteer hours or to receive payment. If you are interested please contact the office, to let us know what days you would be available.
Substitute for us!
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher at Father Andrew White School, please contact our principal, Mrs. Szoch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (301) 475-9795 or complete the form below.
Complete these Steps:
1. Let the school know you are interested by calling, emailing, or completing the interest form.
2. Complete and return the Substitute Application (drop off during school hours or email it to Mrs. Szoch).
3. Contact the office to complete the necessary steps for the background check.
4. Get fingerprints taken. Complete the top portion on this Fingerprinting Application and take it with you to the Fingerprinting Facility. Use this MD Fingerprinting Facilities to find a location. Use this link to book an appointment locally. (Bring two forms of identification with you. A fee is associated with getting fingerprints, so be prepared to make a payment so they can submit and process your prints.) Provide FAW School a copy of your results.
5. Complete VIRTUS training within 60 days of getting your fingerprints taken. Go HERE to find an upcoming videoconference session (Protecting God’s Children for Adults) to attend virtually. Be sure to select, “Washington, DC (Archdiocese)” when prompted. You will need to create an account to complete this process.